Tuesday, January 19, 2021

I Luv Cum Allure Top & Cum Splotched Mini Skirts :D

So I started Creating again 👅...Most of my cc is over at Loverslab at the moment. So I will slowly but surely start uploading over here and adding bit by bit. Bit of a copy n paste from my thread over there ;)     

Two separate packages, top and bottoms. 



Full Outfit on Allure and Better Body Mesh incoming....

TWO PACKAGES INSIDE THE ZIP, CUM SPLAT TOPS PACKAGE AND CUM SPLAT SKIRTS PACKAGE AS SEPARATES 

 Dayammm you guys love the filthy shit don't ya haha. I love it! Keep on downloading my smut..it makes me ecstatic ❤️ ðŸ’¦

BB Bottom by itself and Smooth Allure Breast mesh top by it self. Same as my full body outfit but now separated for more variety with other clothing you might want to wear, other tops or skirts, pants etc...

 

Cum splotches on the skirt thing and puss puss cause who we kidding...it's not a skirt or shorts lmao...Splotches are perfect with accessories like stockings as you can see in the piccies...I will make these as separates tomorrow or next day...top only and bottom only so you can mix and match cause I didn't do all colors like in my BB Skirt upload few days ago. 

 

 "I ❤️ Cum" in different colors FOR TOPS and color coordinated skirts NOW SEPARATED, 1 with Cum Whore(2 versions) and another with "Cocksucker".  A bit mix n match in this file because I couldn't make my mind up.. so delete what you don't want lol. Definitely going to make these into separates for easier access and story telling ❣️  DONE!

On the back of the shirt it says either Rent me for Cocksucker and Cumdumpster for I ❤️ Cum

I added to all categories except nude, enabled for all occults,

no randoms and no opposite gender but ur futas can wear this and it is even hotter with a penis accessory haha 

 

Credits:

 

Myobi for whipping this mesh together for me cause I made a mess of mine >.<

Sopor for the actual Allure mesh that is making beautiful new meshes with Eve and BB

Hiroki for the BB Body 

Noir cause I love her smexy stockings in the pic

Make ups Obscurus

Lipsticks on first pic by Me

Hair-Ebonix in one set of pics, I forget who other hair is by

Shorts/leggins by me

Accessories by Kiiji and Redhead(I don't honestly remember the rest)

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus:

Like I said above..

 

I was in doubt about some of the tops with the size and placement of the lettering so I left them in my file. Delete what you don't want ❤️ 


Having problems with my sfs for some weird reason, download via my GoogleDrive: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qepdt2fXgYSrpSS0UOYi8L4LFOQoTwTB/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of the Orient & The Devil/ My personal tattoos

  MyPersonal tattage... So translation of the kanji is as follows: Kanji above the breasts means "Devil" Simlish above the va jay ...