Friday, January 22, 2021

DSL(Dick Sucking Lips) "Plump It UP" Glossy Lipstick For Your Hoe Hoe's :P

 DSL/Dick Sucking Lips.. "Plump It Up"....💋💦

Ok, this is my last upload for tonight and possibly awhile now. I have one more set of lipstick that I will upload on the weekend, called "BJ Chaffy" lol and still working on other lipsticks but can't think what to call them...if I want to upload to my tumblr guess I will need to change the names to something more GA >.>

A variety of lipsticks ranging from bright red, to a deep dark red, to magenta colors on to a more gothic feel with the black and other dark colors. This is my first attempt at lipstick so be nice :P

Obviously not all shades are up in the pics...too many to do and not enough time to work on pictures...it takes more time to do pics and uploads than the actual cc >.<

Sooo much smexier with the lip preset makes me wanna kiss her big pouty lips!...go download it from Obscurus nowwwwwww :O

 


I will say this...I made this because I wanted more coverage on my sims mouth because in real life I have very full lips and it is hard to find that online for my sims besides Obscurus and PS. I did try them on most lip presets in CAS and they look good. But....the bigger lips look really good and....Obscurus's lip presets...let's just say OMG! ❤️❤️ 

I will add what preset number I use and show a picture of the lipstick on his lip preset later on.. ***I USE PRESET 18

Obscurus link to his sexy big lip presets:  https://obscurus-sims.tumblr.com/post/628005769882779648/female-lips-presets-n5-14-20-child-females

But in all honestly...these lips were the hardest but....look so much better with the lip preset in my opinion. They fit just right and I wanna make more colors now!😱 So definitely compatible with bigger lip presets 🙌

Not much else to say really...I just want to go and play my sims for a bit and play with my new stuffs. Peace, love and all that shit xox

P.S. Set for all categories, all occults, no randoms, situation and nude included, thumbnail but not for all shades just the first swatch so you can find cc easier. I did change the composition method to 0 because of creators skins and overlays are set to something different and it fucks with my make up and tattoos so I always have to go into S4S and change that in the warehouse. If this doesn't show up for you, please let me know. But if you have overlays and skins like me then it should work because as you can see I am wearing overlays and it shows on top of them.


Any issues let me know and I can change composition and send you a separate file of your own.... xox


Just older pics with a lot of the colors before I put on my Lip Preset. I didn't show in the previous pic cause they are CAS pics....but now you get the gist and can see what is available...still some colors that are not in these pics though but definitely lots of reds and variety without a zillion swatches.. >.>







No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of the Orient & The Devil/ My personal tattoos

  MyPersonal tattage... So translation of the kanji is as follows: Kanji above the breasts means "Devil" Simlish above the va jay ...